Revised: October 10, 2019
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use the Service, we automatically collect information about you, including without limitation:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address & the page you visited before navigating to the Service. We do link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you. We do this for many reasons, including without limitation to improve services, marketing, analytics, & site functionality.
- Location Information: The App may collect information about the location of your device if you provide your consent. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Device Information: When you download & use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use & operating system version.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information you provide when you create an account, create or edit your profile, upload content or comments, complete a registration, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, subscribe to the Service, pay for or accept payment for services, participate in interactive features of the Service, connect or communicate with us via third party social media sites, send us an email, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us or communicate with other users through the Service. The types of information we may collect in this manner include basic contact information (e.g. name, email address, postal address, zip code, mobile number), location, demographic information, photographs, video, & credit card & other payment & bank information you provide to us.
Third-Party Contact Info: We may also collect third-party contact information if you permit the Service to import such information or otherwise upload such information for your use within the Service or so that you may invite your contacts to use the Service or participate in other referral services. This information may include, but is not limited to, such third party’s name & basic contact info, as well as Facebook ID.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Service & your experience, see which areas & features of the Service are popular, count visits & track user activity among other things. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”) & digital fingerprinting. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Service or emails & help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage & campaign effectiveness & determine whether an email has been opened & acted upon. Digital fingerprinting technology enables us to identify the devices that you use to access the Service for purposes such as data analytics, delivering targeted content & advertising, & protecting against possible fraudulent transactions.
Mobile Analytics: We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, & where the application was downloaded from.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources & combine that with information we collect through the Service. For example, analytics we may collect information about you from other users, identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers & publicly available sources.
If you log into your account through sign-in services, including without limitation Google & Facebook Connect, you provide Contact Maid with permission to access certain information about you from Facebook or such other sign-in service, such as your Facebook User ID, user profile, friends list, user graph & profile picture.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including without limitation to:
- Provide & deliver the products & services you request, process payments & other transactions, including transactions between users, & send you related information, including without limitation confirmations & invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions & requests, & provide customer service;
- Provide, maintain & improve the Service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, & events offered by Contact Maid & others, & provide news & information we think will be of interest to you;
- Authenticate your identity & pre-populate forms;
- Monitor & analyze data, trends, usage & activities in connection with the Service; measure the effectiveness of advertising, content, features & activities, & perform other data analytics;
- Personalize & improve the Service & deliver & display targeted advertisements, content or features in the Service & on other sites or apps that match your profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs & provide you with better service; and
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts & support & administrative messages;
- Process & deliver contest & sweepstakes entries & rewards & verify eligibility;
- Attempt to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
Contact Maid is based in the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES & the information we collect is governed by UNITED ARAB EMIRATES law. By accessing or using the Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing & transfer of information in & to the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES & other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With visitors on the website, who will see your profile containing your first name, last initial, age, city, state & photograph, & if you are connected with such other users (either through the Service or through Facebook), who will also see your full contact information (e.g. full name, email, mobile number and/or email address);
- With vendors, consultants & other service providers, such as payment processors, who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- If you choose to make certain information public or available to other users, such as by creating a profile, posting a job, and/or posting information in public or private forums or features in the Service; (e.g. online forums, reviews, comments, blogs, & groups), such information will be available to other users & may be publicly available (depending on the settings or the forum or feature), including search engines & job boards & related services. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies or that such sharing is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property & safety of Contact Maid, its users, it employees, or others;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- Proactively with local, state & federal law enforcement and/or with other web & mobile marketplaces if we believe there is harm to another user, the child(ren) of another user or the general public;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or upon liquidation of Contact Maid; and
- As may be required or permitted pursuant to any applicable law, rule or regulation or court or administrative order;
- Otherwise with your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner & you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated information that does not directly identify you.
Advertising & Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may allow third parties to serve advertisements on the Service and/or serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet & to provide analytics services. This may include, but is not limited to, retargeting programs where Contact Maid advertising is delivered to users while users are on
Social Sharing Features
The Service may offer social sharing features & other integrated tools, including without limitation the Facebook “Like” button, which let you share actions you take in connection with the Service with other media, & vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose & scope of data collection & processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Contact Maid takes reasonable measures in an attempt to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse & unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration & destruction, including without limitation Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for sensitive information such as financial information. However, no data transmitted over or accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, & Contact Maid does not represent or warrant that your information will be completely secure, including without limitation from misappropriation by hackers or from other nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network.
Choices you can make
You may access, update or correct your profile information at any time by logging into your account. Certain types of information, cannot be altered without Contact Maid’s assistance. Please contact Contact Maid at email@example.com to change such information. If you wish to delete your account, you may do so by visiting your account settings & closing your account, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We will respond to the above-mentioned requests within a reasonable timeframe. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time. If you wish to terminate our access to your Facebook information, then login to Facebook & remove the App & Site from your list of applications.
We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system & user identification information.
The App may include a location feature whereby it will automatically collect your geolocation information if you provide your consent. In such event, the Service will use & share such location to enable users, including without limitation to determine which users in their network are nearby & to determine the location of another user. Contact Maid may also use location information to provide information & advertising to users.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Contact Maid by following the instructions in those emails or text messages or through your account settings. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability & functionality of the Service.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Our Site may contain third party advertising & links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of these advertisers or websites. Please contact such advertisers or websites directly for more information about their privacy practices. We hereby expressly disclaim, & you hereby expressly release us from, any & all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries, harm, loss and/or damages, arising from and/or in any way related to third party advertisers and/or the use of links to third party websites that may appear on the Service, including without limitation such websites’ availability, privacy policies, content, advertising, and/or products or other
Children Under 18
This Service is not intended for use by children under 18 years of age.
Parents: If you become aware that your child under 18 years of age has created an account or otherwise posted personal information through the Service, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take appropriate action. We may require verification of your identity.